Make Sure You Have A Knowledgeable Attorney On Your Side
How does your attorney add value to your real estate transactions and help you fully understand what you are buying or selling?
No matter which side of a real estate transaction you are on, you are likely to be involved in one of the largest financial deals of your life. It makes sense to fully understand what you are buying or selling, what your contractual obligations will be, and what you have the right to expect from the other party or parties involved.
I have more than 20 years of knowledge and experience handling legal matters for buyers and sellers, investors, development and management companies, and homeowner and condo associations throughout South Texas. I can guide you through these important transactions and maximize your success.
My services include, but are not limited to:
- Representing buyers throughout the purchase process and final transaction documents, from the earnest money contract through the closing.
- Representing sellers, including helping to market your property and
negotiate the best price for your property. I also work with real estate agents to get your property the most exposure. I also prepare and review closing documents with any title company.
- Working with banks and mortgage companies to prepare documents for owner-financed transactions utilizing a promissory note and deed of trust.
- Advising and representing property owners to prepare lease agreements for a variety of property types, from apartments to warehouses.
- Providing legal counsel for your townhouse development or condo association. My services include assisting with the legal documents, including entity formation, master deeds and declarations. I am also ready to help you resolve collections issues and disputes between your association and residents.
Call Me To Discuss Your South Texas Real Estate Legal Needs
From our offices in Laredo and McAllen, I advise and represent clients in real estate legal transactions and litigation matters throughout South Texas. Call me or send a message through my email contact form to request an opportunity to sit down together to discuss your legal needs.